Thursday 16 May 2013

dramatic

i went out quite early in the morning around 10 am or so
went to LRT station Bukit jalil, on my way to watch star trek
one of my most anticipated movies for the year
i bring along my beg, change of clothes
ill be having a futsal session late in the evening with my sister's friends
that aside, i went on to pavilion with quite a pace
with no regards to check the showtime last night
due to the overwhelming confidence that there will definitely be a star trek showtime
this early morning, so i headed straight there to GSC pavilion
to my dismay, there were no showing of star trek at all not until 4 pm above
and i was like, what am i going to do for another 5 hours here!
i said to myself, its ok. The Times Square will definitely have a showing
not to repeat the same mistake again i go on and topup my phone to get a 3G connection
another cool thing happened, my 3G cant seem to get through
so i took a gamble i walked to times square, half way there my 3G was finally able to get a connection
i stopped and check the gsc website
i sat down, i let out a faint laugh, and i smiled widely as an idiot.
i clearly didnt expect that. i was supposedly watch star trek the day before
but i was very lazy to get myself ready.
lucky me, im kind a used to it. and lucky for me too i brought along my precious book
i do have some stuff that needed attention such as find a new sweater with a zipper on it
so uniqlo is my first destination, again dissappointed i was.


No comments:

Post a Comment