Wednesday 24 August 2011

the road of wanting

never had i hoped that this day would come
eventually so it did
care for others i would if i know
that this would come
love for other i should if i still have the time


i couldnt find my way back as i am at lost
i couldnt find anyone around as of now i am void
i couldnt find the energy to walk further as my leg trembling with fear
i couldnt find the will to move on patheticly how i find myself with


here i am on an empty vast plain space
the sun was so high up in the sky
with its blazing heat
laughing at the weak me
wishing and waiting for me to fall onto earth at any time soon
engulfed with fear i am now
as my feet can no longer support the body
fading away i am fading
the vision rendered is utterly useless
what hope i had left
to survive this catastrophe
or is it i am the cause of this disaster to even begin.
yet here i am still standing, pushing away any reason for logic.
alone wanting hoping
that this wont come.

#01 as light dim forward, one's eye begin to blur. shadows follow no longer. sure enough that bed and pillow i meet soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment