Sunday 14 August 2011

a never ending CYCLE

The never ending cycle will now commence,
The sun shines bright, As the day begin anew,
Eye that was still shut, Open once again,
The dizziness was still stuck in the head,
Look around to know the time,
Hoping it is still long hours to go,
Despair that felt, the bed was now released from its misery,
The heavy feeling still dwelling within,
The body was dragged along the corridor,
Entering the wash room,
Yet, clueless as it should,
Looking around, wondering where it is that I stand,
With fair ‘n lovely on my left,
Toothpaste and toothbrush on my right,

Refresh, indeed I feel refresh,
Soon after, despair comes next,
There are classes that need to be attended,
And the promise I have vowed, that need to be fulfilled,
With BISMILLAH & Doa Iftitah,

The journey that I sought, The journey to become an engineer,
Shall soon take its shape,
Classes begin as early as the sun shines,
The lecture was boring, yet I wasn’t sleeping,
Notes I jotted down,
Exercises given was thoroughly done,
To prepare myself to the final that will soon meet,
Ready as I should, this shouldn’t be a problem,
When I had endeavoured to the best of studies,
Games and plays shall never be forgotten,
As I lay bored at my bed doing nothing,
Hoping that the day will bloom on its own,

It is a fine and beautiful day. What could bring me harm ??

2 comments:

  1. kantoi pakai fair and lovely

    The construction and the progression of your
    writing is like a pro. You have good choice
    of words. You are fair at expressing yourself with
    it. But there's a setback. I can't find the name ASHA in this post. HAHAHA. just kidding.

    Keep on writing my friend.

    ReplyDelete